AZUR Framing Coil
AZUR® Framing coil is a platinum coil that offers a three-dimensional shape to cover the aneurysm wall or the inner lumen of an artery.
This coil is intended to give greater stability and safety in challenging situations such as wide neck aneurysm or high flow territories.
- Reduces compartmentalization and provides greater coverage with a three-dimensional approach to embolization
- Provides even distribution of coil loops at the lesion
- No time restriction for repositioning
- Longer coils for added stability (up to 50 cm)
- Conforms to diverse morphologies
- Facilitates placement of multiple consecutive framing coils
- Each successive loop gently rotates course, changing direction as it is deployed
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia