Expanding Transradial Access for More Patients
Glidesheath Slender offers the smallest option for procedures requiring 5, 6 and 7Fr sheaths. The sheath is designed to maximise procedural outcomes, supporting transradial intervention every day.
- Perform diagnostic and interventional procedures without upsizing to a larger sheath
- Optimal radial access, especially in women with smaller radial arteries. (1),(2)
- Less penetration resistance than conventional sheaths (2),(3)
- Ultra-thin wall leading to a 1Fr reduction in outer diameter, whilst maintaining a larger inner-diameter equivalent
- Easy insertion and removal with proprietary Terumo M Coat hydrophilic coating
- Designed to minimise mechanical irritation to the artery