Optimize your challenging procedure
Heartrail II is developed to maximize your back-up force when using right and left Ikari curves during transradial interventions and through its innovative 5-in-6 system.
Benefit fully from using dedicated curves for radial access
- Right and left Ikari curves are developed to maximize your back-up force during TRI via the right radial artery
- Tiger curves are designed to be used for both right and left coronary arteries
Feel the difference with the innovative 5-in-6 system
By inserting a 5 Fr (120 cm with flexible distal portion) into a 6 Fr guiding catheter:
- Provides the back-up support of a 7 Fr guiding catheter with a 6 Fr system
- Minimizes puncture injuries
- Increases your back-up support for an excellent PTCA balloons crossing success rate1
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia