Turning innovation into quality care
Radial access, the smart way to reach the target nerves, for the benefit of patients and physicians.
Safer, more sophisticated interventional procedure:
- By accessing via the radial artery, reaching the target renal arteries has become less complicated.
- By providing a highly flexible catheter, a safer and more sophisticated interventional procedure has evolved.
- As the procedure for accessing the renal arteries has become less-invasive, patients can be discharged from the hospital earlier.
- This innovative procedure places less burden on patients as well as physicians.
Safe and precise energy delivery:
- Integration of electrodes in one catheter section has helped in achieving a very safe energy delivery.
- The unique single point of contact energy delivery minimizes energy spread and allows physicians to target known areas of high nerve concentration.
Easy approach to the target artery:
- Use of a proprietary nickel-titanium shaft makes radial access possible allowing easy delivery of the catheter to the renal arteries.
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia