Misago® is a peripheral self-expanding stent system consisting of a rapid exchange delivery catheter and a pre-mounted stent made of nitinol.
Misago® is intended to be used for the treatment of stenotic or occlusive lesions in iliac or femoro-popliteal arteries to establish and to maintain patency.
Dedicated diameter specific, “spineless” stent design:
- Provides optimal flexibility and durability for best long term patency results
- 8 cells for Ø 6-8 mm, 9 cells for Ø 9-10 mm for adequate radial force
- Spineless Nitinol stent design demonstrates superior dynamic behaviour and improved durability
Tri-axial RX-shaft design – Static proximal shaft during stent delivery:
- Only distal shaft segment is moving back to allow a precise and swift stent deployment
Unique 0.035” RX design:
- Rapid-exchange offers a faster and more convenient exchange of devices, saves radiation dose and enables the use of short guide wires
- System properly tracks over 0.018” and 0.014” guide wires as well
Small ergonomic handle:
- For convenient single hand deployment
Radiopaque gold-marker at each stent edge:
- For full deployment control and post-procedural visibility
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia