Your first choice in peripheral support catheters
Navicross® is a support catheter for peripheral indications, accepting guide wire diameters up to 0.035” / 0.89 mm.
Navicross® is intended to guide and support a guide wire during access of the vasculature except within the cerebral vasculature and the coronary arteries to allow wire exchanges and provide a conduit for the delivery of physiological heparinized saline solution or radiopaque media.
Stainless Steel Double Braided Shaft:
- Provides excellent steerability and efficient push transition in complex lesions;
- Enhances torqueability and prevents kinking.
Minimal Crossing Profile and Tapered Tip:
- Guarantees a seamless transition between guide wire and catheter facilitating successful lesion access and crossing;
- Angulated tip can be used for selecting the true lumen and navigating through bifurcated vessels.
Unique Three Radiopaque Shaft-Markers:
- Feasibility of accurate intraluminal measurement (e.g. assessment of treatment dimensions/positions of balloons and stents), because embedded shaft markers are positioned 1 mm from distal tip – 40 mm and 60 mm from precedent marker band.
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia