Oscar 2 w/SphygmoCor
SunTech Medical, the ABPM technology leader that brought you the first and only patented cuff designed specifically for ABPM use, has partnered with AtCor Medical, the global leader in non-invasive measurement of central blood pressure (CBP) and arterial stiffness. The new Gold Standard in ABPM combined with measuring central BP and arterial stiffness delivers a patient-focused solution with unsurpassed comfort, data reliability and confidence.
The Oscar 2 with SphygmoCor is the only ABP with central blood pressure monitoring (CBP) available on the market today. It gives you all the confidence and features of the original Oscar 2, including AccuWin Pro Software and Bluetooth wireless connectivity, with the added benefit of CBP and arterial stiffness measurement.
Paired with our Orbit cuff and backed by more than 800 published studies, the Oscar 2 with SphygmoCor inside is the new gold standard in ambulatory blood pressure monitoring, saving you time and money with fewer failed readings and less repeated studies.
- SphygmoCor Inside: With over 800 published studies, including validation in exercise, AtCor’s SphygmoCor technology is simply the gold standard in central BP
- SunTech Motion Tolerance: Save time and money with fewer failed readings and less repeated studies from the company that made automated BP during emergency transport and treadmill testing possible
- Patented Orbit ABPM Cuffs: Form-fitting sleeve design secures accurate cuff position throughout the study, insuring consistently accurate readings
- Patented Sub-Diastolic Waveform Measurement: Delivering a fully-featured physiological waveform with accurate augmentation index in all patients 18 and over
- AccuWin Pro 4 software: Efficient programming and analysis with advanced options provide powerful flexibility, so you get every data point.
- Clinical Validations: Independently tested to meet the accuracy and performance requirements of the BHS, ESH and AAMI:SP10
SunTech Medical, Ltd.
Oakfield Estate, Eynsham, Oxfordshire, Suurbritannia