A diagnostic catheter is intended for use in angiographic procedures. It delivers radiopaque media and therapeutic agents to selected sites in the vascular system. It is also used to lead a guidewire or a catheter into the target site.
The dedicated 4 Fr (1.40 mm) Outlook™ catheter facilitates excellent performance and allows you to downsize without sacrificing angiographic outcomes.
- Unique braiding with gradual density combined with stiffer, more durable catheter material results in superior pushability, kink-resistant and enhanced stability
- Excellent shape memory ensures stable positioning of the catheter during the injections
- The ultra thin wall structure permits smaller outer and larger inner diameter enabling flow rates up to 15 ml/sec and maximum pressure limit of 1200 psi (8.274 kPa)
- The unique Tiger and BLK curves enable angiography of right and left coronary arteries using either radial or brachial approach. The single catheter concept provides
- both procedural and cost efficiencies
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia