Radifocus Guidewire M Shapeable
Radifocus Guidewire M Shapeable is a Nitinol hydrophilic guidewire covered with polyurethane containing tungsten and a hydrophilic polymer coating (M Coat) with high torque control and shapeable tip for special sites particularly difficult to reach.
Indicated for use for angiography in Coronary and Peripheral territories, catheterization, embolization, and peripheral stenting in difficult to access, small, spasmatic and acute angled vessels.
- Tapered preshapeable tip to reach difficult access sites
- Superelastic Nitinol core featuring an excellent shape memory, high flexibility and prevents kinking for a swift device exchange
- Radiopaque polyurethane jacket for good fluoroscopic visibility and controlled navigation
- Highly flexible tapered tip for an atraumatic and controlled navigation through the vasculature
- Hydrophilic “M” polymer coating for frictionless endovascular steerability and trackability
- One-piece construction with one-to-one torque transmission for predictable navigation
- Rounded atraumatic tip for the prevention of vessel trauma and frictionless guidewire insertion
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia