Radifocus Guidewire M Standard type
Radifocus Guidewire M Standard type is a Nitinol hydrophilic guidewire covered with polyurethane containing tungsten and a hydrophilic polymer coating (M Coat) for an absolute maneuverability and absence of friction.
Indicated for use for standard angiography in Coronary and Peripheral territories, catheterization, embolization, peripheral angioplasty and stenting (with or without exchange wire), and subintimal angioplasty in small, standard or large proximal or distal vessels.
- The tapered tip is designed towards high flexibility for atraumatic and controlled navigation through vessels
- Hydrophilic “M” polymer coating for frictionless endovascular steerability and trackability
- Radiopaque polyurethane jacket for good fluoroscopic visibility and controlled navigation
- Super elastic Nitinol core featuring an excellent shape memory, high flexibility and prevents kinking for a swift device exchange
- One-piece construction with one-to-one torque transmission for predictable navigation
- Rounded atraumatic tip for the prevention of vessel trauma and frictionless guidewire insertion
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia