Radifocus Introducer II Radiopaque Marker Kit
Introducers are intended to be inserted percutaneously into a vessel to facilitate the entire interventional procedure.
Platinum/Iridium band incorporated in the introducer sheath shows precise location of the distal tip for most accurate positioning.
- Platinum/Iridium band incorporated in the distal tip of the sheath for precise positioning
- Smooth surface over the radiopaque marker reduces friction
- Unique Terumo cross-cut valve maintains uncompromised haemostasis to avoid bleeding and air aspiration
- Smooth sheath-to-dilator transition and optimally tapered dilator enable to reduce penetration resistance
- Extremely thin radiopaque wall with anti-kinking sleeve for excellent catheter handling
- Snap-on dilator to prevent dilator back-out during insertion and to allow one hand unlocking
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia