A diagnostic catheter is intended for use in angiographic procedures.
It delivers radiopaque media and therapeutic agents to selected sites in the vascular system.
It is also used to lead a guidewire or a catheter into the target site.
Radifocus® Optitorque®, a complete line of coronary diagnostic catheters with optimum torque control and precise placement for smooth angiographic procedures.
- Terumo double braided stainless steel mesh technology provides optimal torque control, increased pushability and enhanced catheter stability
- The catheter ultra thin wall creates a large lumen ensuring high flow of the contrast media for improved quality of the angiographic result and reduced injection time
- Soft atraumatic tip minimizes risk of vessel wall damage
- The unique Tiger and BLK curves enable angiography of right and left coronary arteries using either radial or brachial approach.
- The single catheter concept provides both procedural and cost efficiencies
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia