The first Rapid eXchange workhorse PTA Balloon.
Renma® is a Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) Balloon Dilatation Catheter for peripheral indications
The Renma® (PTA) Dilatation Catheter is recommended for pre-and post balloon dilatation of stenotic or occlusive lesions in iliac arteries, femoro-popliteal arteries, renal arteries, or native or synthetic arteriovenous dialysis fistulae.
Unique 0.035” RX design
- Rapid-exchange offers a faster and more convenient exchange of devices, saves radiation dose and enables the use of short guide wires
- Perfect match with self-expanding peripheral stent Misago® as well in RX design
Semi-compliant 6-folded balloon with SiLX² coating
- Featuring a low crossing profile and optimal re-folding for large diameters (Ø 7-10mm)
- SiLX² coating for smooth trackability and safe retrieval after multiple inflations
Dedicated shaft design
- Combines the pushability of a stainless steel hypotube shaft with the kink resistance of a polymer shaft, even for cross-over procedures in sharp angulated bifurcations, maintains very fast deflation times
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia