Low Profile PTA Balloon combining Finesse and Pushability.
Senri is a Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) Balloon Dilatation Catheter for peripheral indications.
The Senri RX PTA Balloon dilatation catheter is intended for percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) excluding the central circulatory system. It is designed specifically for the dilatation of stenosis in arteries, veins, or artificial blood vessels in regions other than cephalic, cervical and cardiac.
Low profile semi-compliant balloon, hydrophilic coated
- Featuring an extremely low crossing profile, by a 3-folded (ø3.0-6.0mm) and 4-folded (ø7.0-8.0mm) balloon with high flexibility for successful crossability and superior trackability.
- The distal 45 cm catheter segment is hydrophilic coated for swift and easy navigation, even through complex anatomy.
Dedicated shaft design
- Combines the pushability of a stainless steel hypotube shaft with the kink resistance of a polymer shaft, even for cross-over procedures in sharp angulated bifurcations.
- Maintains very fast deflation times.
Broad range of sizes
- Balloon diameters from 2-8mm and lengths up to 150mm – suitable for a great variety of peripheral interventional procedures.
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia