Micro-to-macro solutions for vascular access
The only balloon-expandable femoral access system designed for low-profile, large-bore vessel access.
Large-bore access is necessary during procedures such as transcatheter aortic valve replacement, balloon aortic valvuloplasty and endovascular aneurysm repair.
- Radial expansion
- Non-compliant radial expansion utilizes tissue and vessel elasticityEliminates the use of tapered dilators
- Enables precise trackability over a guidewire
- Facilitates delivery through difficult anatomy
Smallest insertion profile in its class
- Hydrophilic coating minimizes force of resistance to insertion and withdrawal
- Small insertion profile minimizes axial force and vessel trauma associated with insertion
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia