AZUR Peripheral Hydrocoil
AZUR® peripheral HydroCoil® embolization system combines a platinum coil and an expandable hydrogel polymer.
The hydrogel coating expands in the direction of less resistance to fill space when introduced into the bloodstream.
Expanding Hydrogel technology that delivers:
- Permanent mechanical occlusion with less reliance on thrombus formation
- Improved volume filling, packing density, and occlusion efficacy
- Mechanical stability
- Increased delivery control and long-term durability
AZUR® detachable system:
- First detachable system dedicated to peripheral use
- Can be retracted and repositioned , reducing the risk of migration
- Detached in less than one second at the push of a button
AZUR® pushable system has been designed to be pushed by a wire without the need of a dedicated coil pusher.
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia