Radifocus Introducer II M Coat
Introducers are intended to be inserted percutaneously into a vessel to facilitate the entire interventional procedure.
Being a pioneer and a leader in vascular access, Terumo’s goal is to offer a complete solution for transradial interventions with devices that minimize patient stress and optimize transradial procedure.
- Dilator is tapered to each guidewire to minimize vessel trauma
- Introducer Kit with hydrophilic M Coating offers smoother insertion and removal for routine transradial procedures
- Unique Terumo cross-cut valve maintains uncompromised hemostasis to avoid bleeding and air aspiration
- Smooth sheath-to-dilator transition and optimally tapered dilator enable to reduce penetration resistance
- Extremely thin radiopaque wall with anti-kinking sleeve for excellent catheter handling
- Snap-on/click-off dilator to prevent dilator back-out during insertion and to allow one hand unlocking
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia