Radifocus Introducer II Pediatric Kit
Introducers are intended to be inserted percutaneously into a vessel to facilitate the entire interventional procedure.
- Unique hemostatic cross-cut valve to avoid bleeding and air aspiration
- Smooth sheath-to-dilator transition and optimally tapered dilator enable to reduce penetration resistance
- Extremely thin radiopaque wall with anti-kinking sleeve for excellent catheter handling
- Snap-on/Click-off dilator to prevent dilator back-out during insertion and to allow one hand unlocking
- Nitinol super elastic mini guidewire enables smooth insertion and removal
Terumo Europe N.V.
Interleuvenlaan 40, 3001 Leuven, Belgia