Our cardiac stress blood pressure monitoring products give you the confidence to know that patient movement, mechanical vibration and observer variability won’t interfere with an accurate reading. Your focus can be where it matters most – on your patient.
Whether performing a test using a treadmill, ergometer, or pharmacological stress testing, the Tango M2 reliably monitors blood pressure allowing you to focus on your patient. The Tango M2 was specifically designed to overcome noise, motion and physical difficulties associated with cardiac stress and exercise testing. You can even pair it with a hands-free interface and add the SpO2 measurement option to make the Tango M2 a seamless cardiac testing center.
During stress testing, reliability and accuracy go hand-in-hand. Recording an accurate and reliable BP measurement at the correct intervals during a test can be difficult and stressful for clinicians and lab technicians. That’s why the Tango M2 can be programmed to take an accurate reading at the proper time and initiate readings at the precise moment during each stage, increasing reliability of the measurements. Designed to be used with our Orbit-K Cuff , the Tango M2 utilizes our proprietary DKA algorithm, which provides exceptional performance in the difficult environment of the stress lab.
- Seamless Integration: Automated communication with your stress system reduces the risk of transcription errors.
- Non-Exercise BP Mode: Allows BP measurement during patient set-up and recovery without an ECG signal.
- Stat Mode: Rapidly repeated automatic BP measurements for time sensitive and emergent situations.
- Color LCD: Improved usability with a new 7″ color LCD display.
- Verified Measurements: See & hear the Korotkoff sounds using the onscreen display and the included headphones.
- Data Retrieval: Easier troubleshooting with 300 BP reading history and USB capabilities for measurement retrieval.
- Field Upgrades: USB port allows for field upgrades, making sure end-users always have the current software.
SunTech Medical, Ltd.
Oakfield Estate, Eynsham, Oxfordshire, Suurbritannia