The Oscar 2™system from SunTech Medical®sets the standard in ABPM by meeting the highest clinical standards, optimizing patient comfort through innovation, and giving clinicians practical interpretive analysis and reporting tools.
The Oscar 2 is the only ABPM device clinically validated to all 3 internationally recognized protocols (BHS, ASH and AAMI SP10), which means we set the standard across the globe for 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring. Whether used in-clinic or at home, the Oscar 2 can provide blood pressure variability, night-time readings, overnight dipping and monitor surges of blood pressure – not everyone can say that!
Designed for patient comfort and compliance, we’ve paired the Oscar 2 with our Orbit cuff and motion- tolerant technology. Add to that our AccuWin Pro software and you can be assured our Oscar 2 ABPM device will provide highly accurate readings 24 hours a day and night.
- Motion-tolerant Technology: Patented technology ensures fewer failed readings and less repeated studies – from the team that made automated BP during emergency transport and treadmill testing possible
- Patented Orbit ABPM Cuffs: Form-fitting sleeve design secures accurate cuff position throughout the study, ensuring consistently reliable readings and patient comfort
- AccuWin Pro 3 software: Efficient programming and analysis with advanced options provide powerful flexibility and comprehensive data
- Clinical Validations: Independently tested to meet the accuracy and performance requirements of all 3 internationally recognized protocols – BHS, ESH and AAMI:SP10
- Reliability: Flash memory eliminates the possibility of lost data
- Efficiency: Dynamic inflation relates to previous systolic pressure, reducing measurement time
SunTech Medical, Ltd.
Oakfield Estate, Eynsham, Oxfordshire, Suurbritannia